- Ulrike Diebold - TU Wien
Research at the Interface between Physics, Chemistry and Materials
- Roberto Buizza - Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Pisa
Noise and Butterflies
Weather and Climate Prediction in a World of Uncertainties
Parallel sessions on
The planned Evening Panel Discussion has been canceled due to rising numbers of cases of COVID-19!
- Astrophysics, Geophysics, and Plasma Physics
- Biophysics and Medical Physics
- Mathematical and Statistical Physics
- Condensed Matter and Nanophysics
- Fundamental Interactions, Particle and Nuclear Physics
- Quantum Physics, Atoms and Optics
- Physics and Education
*Note that the physical participation depends on the evolution of the COVID-19 corona pandemic.
For participation COVID SAVE TICKET will be checked.
Wearing mouth masks will be required for the presence inside the buildings of Hasselt University.