Where can you start working after obtaining your PhD? If you are looking for opportunities outside academia, there are different possibilities. One of them is working for an international company like Janssen, Pharmaceutical Companies or Johnson and Johnson (J&J). To find out if this is something you would like to do, we invite you for a company visit to J&J in Beerse.
The Doctoral School for Health and Life Sciences and the Biomedical Sciences program of Hasselt University organize a visit to J&J in Beerse in collaboration with SEE/Continéo. During this visit you will receive an answer to questions such as: Which projects are they working on at J&J? What are the different functions within this company? Which profiles are they hiring? Are there any vacancies at the moment? ....
The visit is for free for PhD students and postdocs. We will organize a bus which will bring you from campus Diepenbeek to Beerse and vice versa.
|14:30||Bus (campus Diepenbeek - Beerse)|
|16:00-18:00||Introduction and guided tour - Dr Paul Janssen research centre, production plant, supply chain,…|
|18:30-19:30||Testimonies and Q&A with Human resources department & postdoc community|
|19:30-20:30||Keynote Sonja Willems (Managing Director van J&J Benelux) – Innovative collaborations|
- November 27, 2018 14:30-22:00
- Janssen, Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson and Johnson (Turnhoutseweg 30, 2340 Beerse).
- Registration is closed.
- Max. number of places: 23
- As places are limited, registering does not automatically imply that you will be able to participate. You will be notified by e-mail in due time.
- DS MLS: category Transferable skills - half of a compulsory elective course