There are various scholarships for international students, depending on their country of origin, study programme, etc.
Scholarships for bachelor's, master's and PhD students
- Master Mind Scholarships (for outstanding students)
Important: only students who are currently not enrolled at a Flemish higher education institution are eligible.
Please note that you have to pre-register for an UHasselt master programme in order to be eligible for this scholarship.
Deadline to submit the application form and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org: 1/04/2017
- ICP Programme Biostatistics
- BTC scholarships
PhD students can find more information on the website of the Research Coordination office.
Scholarships for specific programmes
- Intensive Training programme (Transportation Sciences)
- Short Training initiative (Transportation Sciences)
Scholarships for exchange students
Consult your home institution before applying for a scholarship (e.g. Erasmus). In addition, there are specific scholarships which are managed by the Flemish government and intended for students from certain countries:
- Transition fellowship programme (for students from Brazil, South Africa, Morocco and Turkey)
- ASEM-DUO fellowship programme (for students from China, India, Vietnam and Korea)
This overview details the various scholarships.