Fonds voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek - Vlaanderen
With support of FWO and FNRS, The Academia Belgica, Center for History, Arts and Sciences in Rome, awards research scholarships for stays of one to three months in Rome.
A scholarship consists of:
- a free stay at the Academia Belgica in a single room with private bathroom
- expenses of €750 per month
- travel costs of €180 for the return trip Belgium-Rome.
Applicants should have
- an affiliation with a Flemish or French-language university in Belgium
- A PhD degree (obtained at the earliest 12 years before the deadline of application)
- obtained excellent results
- an original research project, which justifies a stay in Rome
Priority is given to postdoctoral researchers in the areas of: Historical sciences, Art history, Architectural history and Literature.
Applications can only be made in Dutch or French. Application forms can be found on the FWO website
An application also needs a written recommendation by your faculty/institution.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com
at the latest on 25/9/2022.
More information can be found on the FWO website
and on the Academia Belgica website
If you are planning on submitting an application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org