Postgraduate certificate Innovation and Entrepreneurship in (Business) Engineering
For engineers, work experience and entrepreneurial and professional competences are more important than ever. With the postgraduate certificate "Innovation and Entrepreneurship in (Business) Engineering" you now have the opportunity to gain some unique experience in business or entrepreneurship while working on innovative projects.
The certificate comprises 60 credits, with 40 credits for an innovation project and at least 20 credits for a personal training programme.
Why choose for this postgraduate certificate?
- You will get a unique introduction to the industry by means of an innovation project.
- You can put together an individualised training programme geared to your own interests.
- You will receive intensive one-on-one coaching from working professionals.
- You will get the chance to actually develop and implement an idea (maybe your own), either on your own or as part of a team.
- You will develop technical skills as well as innovation and professional competences.
- You have a clear idea of your future professional career and can immediately move into a higher position.
Are you on the verge of graduating or have you already graduated as an engineer? You will be in a better position to make the right career choice and to enter the job market at a higher level after this postgraduate certificate. You can take this postgraduate certificate after finishing your Master’s degree, but you can also combine both.
Have you already been working for a few years? Then take advantage of this opportunity to specialise in the most innovative technologies, to reorient yourself, to implement a project for your company or even to take the first steps towards your own company whilst being coached.
- Start: September 2019 or February 2020
- Duration: 1 academic year
- Tuition fee 2019-2020:
- Belgian & EEA students: € 938,80 (fee of master of 60 ECTS)
- Non-EEA students: € 5026,50 (full programme of 60 ECTS)
Karine Evers | programme manager
prof. dr. Roos Peeters | academic coordinator