UHasselt recently acquired an online subscription to the Omnilegie database. The so-called "blue codes of Die Keure" constitute the foundation of this database. On Omnilegie, you will find updated legal texts with numerous annotations:
- Additions, amendments, insertions, enactments, etc. (under the section labeled STAT.)
- Pertinent passages from or references to parliamentary preparations (under the section labeled PREP.)
- Relevant and pivotal case law (under the section labeled CASES)
- Essential and significant legal literature (under the section labeled LIT.)
- Lower-tier case law, concise descriptive commentaries, cross-references to other legislation, etc. (under the section labeled COMM.)
This database is accessible both on and off campus through the link provided on the library website.